- Participation Requirements
Palmanova Half Marathon is open to all athletes being at least 18 years old.
If you want to take part in the competitive race, Palmanova Half Marathon, and have the chance to compete for the prizes and be included in the FIDAL ranking list, you will need to follow precisely either of these possibilities:
– hold a valid membership of a foreign Sports Federation affiliated with IAAF; in this case you’ll have to provide to Eventi Sportivi Palmanova a copy of the association license or a self declaration in which you declare that you are affiliated to a IAAF sport club;
– register to the FIDAL – Runcard Website and provide to Runcard and Eventi Sportivi Palmanova a copy of the medical certification which allows you to take part in competitive races, according to the Italian law.
Please note that there are no other ways to participate to Palmanova Half Marathon.
Please also note that you will not be allowed to run and you will not be allowed to enter the competition track and its services if you enroll without having all the previosly mentioned requirements (either a valid membership of foreign Sports Federation affiliated with IAAF or Fidal Runcard).
Enrollments will be closed at 4000 entries and/or on the 20th of November, 2019.
Special prices apply for sport groups who enroll 10 or more runners. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
On the 21st of September, 2019, we received news from FIDAL (Italian Athletics Federation) that every foreign athlete living outside Italy is allowed to participate and enroll to our Half Marathon by simply signing a waiver form.
Foreign Athletes running without a Runcard/Medical Certificate or a IAAF licence may not win any prize and will not be included in the official rankings. There will be however another unofficial ranking where you can check your finish time. Please refer to the official rulebook for more information (available only in Italian). Once more please remind that participation regulations for foreign athletes registered with sports clubs affiliated to foreign federations remain unchanged.
- Enrollment and Entry Fee Payment Options
The entry fee can be paid using the following methods:
– using the on-line registration form and payment system provided by EnterNow;
– by bank transfer, only for the sport groups who enroll 10 or more runners.
There are no other ways of enrolling or paying your entry fee for Palmanova Half Marathon.
Register on-line to 17° Mezza Maratona 'Città di Palmanova'